The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Please log in!
The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED)

4 posters

Go down

SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED) Empty SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED)

Post by Kardra Xenospawn Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Okay, I've been thinking about this for awhile. This forum has been up and running for more than a year now, and it's time for a reboot/redesign. In addition to design and functionality changes, we will be letting more CWA members join the forum if they wish, so you can invite your non-SOF CWA friends. But Me and Cheese want your input! What changes do you want to see? New displays? A bigger gallery? Better user pages? Leave your ideas below!
Kardra Xenospawn
Kardra Xenospawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED) Empty Re: SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED)

Post by Dishonored Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Bigger picture gallery, seasonal backgrounds (Halloween: Pumpkins, skeletons, Christmas: Snow, Easter: Eggs, etc.), and if you can, a sound when people say something.
Dishonored
Dishonored

Back to top Go down

SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED) Empty Re: SOF FORUM REDESIGN (YOUR OPINIONS WANTED)

Post by Kardra Xenospawn Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:07 pm

A bigger picture gallery, or even an unlimited one, would cost money. I'll look into it though. But seasonal backgrounds I can do. As for a sound, I'll see if there's a setting for that.
Kardra Xenospawn
Kardra Xenospawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaalbar Tokocharger Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Its kewl, but it also is more difficult to use. Future advice from Zaal will arrive shortly.
Zaalbar Tokocharger
Zaalbar Tokocharger

http://cwacharacter.wikia.com/wiki/Zaalbar_Tokocharger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaalbar Tokocharger Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:26 pm

I would LOVE to see us using this thing again. Can that happen? :3
Zaalbar Tokocharger
Zaalbar Tokocharger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kardra Xenospawn Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Yeah! Also, if any of you use the CWA Character Wiki, you can invite people here.
Kardra Xenospawn
Kardra Xenospawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese_Crush Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:49 am

Amasa Aokaiaga wrote:Bigger picture gallery, seasonal backgrounds (Halloween: Pumpkins, skeletons, Christmas: Snow, Easter: Eggs, etc.), and if you can, a sound when people say something.
I don't think sounds a built in option someone (like me or Zaal) could code it in tho.
Cheese_Crush
Cheese_Crush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaalbar Tokocharger Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Im taking Programming, learning Python and Scratch. Maybe a little java here and there. One of these days i could code something in.
Zaalbar Tokocharger
Zaalbar Tokocharger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down