The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Please log in!
The SQUAD ON FIRE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW)

2 posters

Go down

Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW) Empty Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW)

Post by Dishonored Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 pm

This is some random story I made up. I hope you all like it, cause it's hard to get to know.

It starts in the future, roughly 2200, and involves the use of AI-mechs and humans working in harmony on the battlefield. There are many warring factions, and war is everywhere. Like, everywhere. Like, in your bathroom everywhere.

This story (most likely) will only center around one character and one faction, whilst fighting off others.

I hope you all enjoy, cause even I'm not sure about this idea... so... here goes.
Dishonored
Dishonored

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW) Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW)

Post by Dishonored Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 pm

“The Septs of Amaka and Tsalkair… infighting?”
“It should not be expected of such calm nations… it is a stain upon the Sept’s honor…”
“A stain can be cleansed… such will be done with the blood of humans and machine…”

The ground shuttered. The leaves blew past as metal legs lashed out at the wind. The dirt pulsed with the heat of plasma, quaked with the impacts of bullets, and vaporized upon the collision of missiles.

The Honor-War had commenced.

As the world rushed by in sickly colored blurs, the commander saw the explosions of both comrades and enemies. Strangely enough, seeing these deaths did not motivate her as they usually did in the face of battle. These were both Septs, glorious, honorable saviors who had now been temporally reduced to barbaric warfare in the name of “Conflicting Question”. Usually, such actions would be expected of their fellow, rowdier Septs, the Horusaw and Rayhague… but in this case it was the exact opposite.

She came to the center of the fray, where the 5th Amaka Colony was fighting to the bitter end with the Tsalkairs as to uphold their position in their plans against the Shamed Ones.
Despite the fact that the Tsalkairs were allies, this day they were the hated enemy, and this was shown deeply in their brutal warfare. Whether by plasma or sword, the AI burst into shrapnel, one by one.
It was here on the caustic hill that the commander looked over this unsettling battleground.

Bushware III… the world between Amaka and Tsalkair space… along with being one of the closest planets in Sept Space to the Core. Here, there had been a true war.
The forces of The Core had invaded this world by 2190, the second battle in the Sept War. Amaka, Tsalkair, and all other Septs defended this world, although The Core seemed perfectly content with sending the entirety of their forces to this one world in particular.
It seemed strange to the Septs why The Core would send so many forces. It was only a lush, organic world. Little materials were here, the only decent thing about the planet being its general beauty and comfortability… though regardless of strategical value, they defended this world with the majority of forces.
By the time 2195 had hit, they noticed a complete decline in enemy forces being sent here… something everyone had been looking forward to. Forces were readying to depart, going back to their home worlds, their houses, their families… only for the last thing to ever haunt their eyes being a Planet-Desolater fleet, and, as the name suggests, the planet had orbital bombardments for the rest of the week. By the end of that time, the world was it is now: A desolate wasteland with fumes pouring out of its ravaged core…
And in spite of all this dark history, the Septs still hold this world in high regard, seeing it as a world needing to be avenged… a world that tells the tale of corruption of the Shamed Ones. The Reason that The Core must be ridden of.
In this moment of thought and motivation, a beam past by the Commander, narrowly hitting her head. She noticed a Tsalkair fighter, a Ninja-Class, rushing her, making his blackened armor become a blur in the smoggy air. As the mech came into the melee range with her, a foot jammed itself into the shadow-mech, piercing the user inside: a fatal blow. She removed herself from the mech corpse, and walked on through the greened smoke.

In a clearing, free of hills and smog, she found the enemy commander.

Earlier it had been him who started the debate on how to attack The Core. It had been him who started this violence, he who made the end-result the death of the Amaka 5th Colony.
Static on her HUD rummaged her ears, until the slim, tan face of the enemy commander stared into her eyes.
“Ah…” his Japanese accent was thick, such as most Tsalkairs, “You work for little, Commander Anastasia. Your colony is dead, killed by my soldiers… but do not fret. My colony has suffered losses just as great as yours… it seems we are the only two left.”
“I heard from my mother long ago…” she stated, “that in Mother Russia, mech kill you.” She closed the com, and charged into battle, plasma spraying, missiles firing…

A Ninja-Class’s head lay on a ruined hill, wires and electricity protruding from a severed neck. A Russian mech balled its fists in a small rage, and loosened. It walked away, alone…
After ten days of fighting, all family, friends, and planet had become far more ravaged… some now extinct. The crashes of the solemn machine quaked the graveyard of metal and corpses…
Dishonored
Dishonored

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW) Empty Re: Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW)

Post by Zaalbar Tokocharger Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:04 am

Mechs? I think a Jeager may win the battle. :3

#PacificRim

Artificial Intelligence- Mech Wars (AI-MW) Final_10
Zaalbar Tokocharger
Zaalbar Tokocharger

http://cwacharacter.wikia.com/wiki/Zaalbar_Tokocharger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishonored Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Mebe? But these are thousands of mechs per faction each with relatively high-powered weapons. Plus those guys run on nuclear reactors... few good hits there...
Dishonored
Dishonored

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaalbar Tokocharger Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 pm

One.. Danger Gypsie is the only nuclear powered one, a mk III. The rest are like Mk V
Zaalbar Tokocharger
Zaalbar Tokocharger

http://cwacharacter.wikia.com/wiki/Zaalbar_Tokocharger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dishonored Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:50 pm

I never saw the movie mang.
Dishonored
Dishonored

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down